Friday, November 11, 2005

Temptation

Temptation is an awful thing for me. It causes me more problems than I care to admit. I love to push, push, push...just to see what antics I can get away with.

I've been avoiding Bobby lately. Last week, I followed him, unGodly tempted to throw myself in his path and scream "Boo!" Of course, I would be a fool to do so!

Now this week, I'm restless, irritable. He's here, and I want to seek him out. Yet, I am afraid too. And I hate that. I need another post to vent this frustration!

This ambivalence kills me! It's not like me to waffle, to ponder, to question myself.

Damn Bobby and his blog!

4 comments:

Shadow of a Joke said...

It's the small things that amuse me, one of those things just happens to be your suffering.

NemesisNicole said...

I am amused when people underestimate me. =)

Shadow of a Joke said...

I wouldn't be that foolish, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy your anguish :)

NemesisNicole said...

I'm not in anguish - just a bit cross at times. =)