Saturday, November 05, 2005

I want a normal life!

Very much so!

I like to go to the theatre, I like to watch the plays! I love Broadway! I once dreamt of becoming an actress! Nicole Wallace, the actress! Isn't that a damned giggle now??

I love to go out to the little stands out in the streets early in the morning. I love to pick through the fruit and flower stands! And, of course, grab a newspaper!

And I love to go shopping! What girl doesn't?! I love every store: Macy's, Walmart, I don't care! I love clothing. I love bright colors. And I also love my shoes! I love my high heels!

I can't do so much of these things since Ii always have to look over my shoulder.

I am tired of running. I really am. I just want a normal life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could always turn yourself in, so you could quit running. Not an option though, right?

NemesisNicole said...

I could turn myself in and end up on probation, considering the way the NYC's DA's office handles me with kid gloves. Or I could always buy another "not guilty" verdict.