Saturday, November 05, 2005

Three Things

I like this!!

THREE THINGS

Three names I go by:
1. Nic
2. Nikki
3. Elizabeth =)

Three screen names I have had:
1. Blondie
2. CrazyAussie
3. Pinky

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My hair
3. My hands

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My lips
2. My shoulders
3. My legs

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Dutch
2. French
3. Czech

Three things that scare me:
1. Heights!
2. Bobby!
3. Never being able to have a normal life

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Lipstick
2. High heels
3. Purse

Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. Mozart
2. Aretha Franklin
3. George Michael

Three of my favorite songs:
1. Anything by Mozart
2. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Aretha
3. Amazing- George Michael

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Strength
3. Power

Three LIES:
1. I'm very honest!
2. I'm very emotional.
3. I'm a dumb blonde.

TRUTHS:
1. I both love and hate men.
2. I'm vengeful.
3. I love Lilacs!

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
1. Eyes
2. Voice
3. Smarts/Wits

Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. Jewerly
2. Gardening
3. Hiding from police!

Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. Return to Australia
2. Yell at Bobby!
3. Sleep!

Three careers I've considered:
1. Actress!
2. Ice Skater
3. Teacher

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. London
2. Hong Kong
3) Sweden

Three kid's names I like:
1) Olivia
2) Sophia
3) Michael

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Not go to prison again
2. To really fall in love
3. Settle my score with Bobby!

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I curse too much!
2. I'm good with guns and knives!
3. I'm very good at Mathematics

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. High Heels!
2. My long Blonde hair!
3. I love make-up!

Three celebrity crushes:
1. Vincent D'Onofrio [He looks just like Bobby! =) ]
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Esai Morales

Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
1. Bobby!
2. Alex Eames!
3. Gwen!

5 comments:

Shadow of a Joke said...

You never struck me as the gardening type. Australia is really at it's best this time of year, but sleep is so much better.

Deb Walsh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb Walsh said...

I guess you didn't get your wish about who is posting you only Got us (she says with a witchy Laugh)hehehehehehe.
Deb

NemesisNicole said...

I would really love to plant a lilac rtree but there is not enough room around my flat. I have many pots and plants in my flat. I also love ferns! =)

Shadow of a Joke said...

Ferns are cool, good for shade. You strike me to be more of a black orchard person.