Monday, October 31, 2005

This blogging world is quite amusing to me

I've been reading the blogs of my friends, foes, and imposters!

It seems quite foolish for Bobby to have his own blog. Does he not realize I will read it and u se it to my advantage? As clever as he is, he still cannot figure me out. And that gives me *great* delight!

I suppose my detractors will think I am insane to have my own blog. Well, I am vain and arrogant enough to reveal some of my most inner thoughts and not to worry about being caught. My foes' fumblings feeds my ego!

Some of my detractors are correct: I do indeed have Bobby wrapped around my delicate little finger! Others are very wrong because they underestimate me! I find it offensive people do not give me credit for my wits and skills! I enjoy this game with Bobby not because he can't catch me due to his ineptness and weakness, I enjoy this game because I easily out maneuver and outsmart him!

He gave me quite a giggle when he realized I had escaped again a few weeks ago. Was he really foolish enough to think I would remain in New York to face a trial or "help" him with his case? Do you own job, Bobby! ;)

One thing still baffles me greatly: I am still trying to find out what possesed me to tell Bobby "Don't butter your parsnips!" The English do not really say that! Not even my fellow Australians say that! I can't help but laugh when I think of it. I don't have much of a sense of hummour, but I did that day!

I am planning our next meeting. And I will easily escape him again. That is one thing I am always certain of!

Poor Bobby. I do love to torture him! He makes it so easy!

1 comment:

NemesisNicole said...

I'm not a very good proof-reader, am I? :)