Monday, October 31, 2005

A bit about me.

I was born Nicole Paige Wallace in Melbourne, Australia in 1967, the only child of Claudia and William Wallace.

I was quite a mischievous child, always into trouble! As Bobby as told the world, Daddy liked me a little too much. At 15, I spent time in a youth prison. I'll tell you why much later.

A few years later, I went to Thailand with my boyfriend. As you know, we caused a bit of havoc there which landed me in a Thai prison for several years. There, I learned to speak Thai. When I was finally released, I returned to Australia to find more trouble to get into. After a series of events you are all aware of, I fled Australia to England. Met a lovely man named Jason but I just wanted his money, which helped me get to America. I think you know the rest.

1 comment:

NemesisNicole said...

Wait until I decide to tell you why I was placed in a youth prison!