Monday, October 31, 2005

Do I like Bobby? Well...Yes!

Do I think Bobby is a bumbling fool? Well...yes I do...sometimes. I keep waiting for him to finally catch me and throw me to the lions but I don't think he wants to. He is a conflicted soul. I think part of that is my doing.

We have much in common, this Bobby and I. One word: Demons! Demons that control our every thought, our every move, our every breath.

I think that's why I sort of like Bobby. He recognizes my demons and I recognize his. And we brutally point them out to each other.

I enjoy this game that we play...I feed off of it, and I think Bobby does too. Bobby is the ultimate prize or me because, I cannot easily topple him. He cannot put me in prison but, he is relentless in his pursuit of me which greatly imprseses me.

I don't know what I am to him. Maybe just another closed case in his file cabinet? I'm not sure what motivates him. Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't. All I really know about Bobby is which buttons to push. I'm tired of pressing those buttons. I need to find some new ones.

I'm a bit disappointed Bobby has bought into me, that he has gotten, well, as the Americans say...soft. Yet, he still keeps on, trying to entrap me.

Note to you Bobby: Don't buy too much into the new curveballs I've thrown at you. I'd prefer you to throw some hard ones at me, like you used to.

I don't want your love Bobby. Neither of us are foolish enough to step into that rubbish! And I don't want to kill you either. You are too much fun to do so!

What do I ultimatley want from you?...I don't know yet.

What do you want from me?

To answer your question, I sleep well at night. Do you?

1 comment:

NemesisNicole said...

If he would leave me alone, I'd leave him alone!