Tuesday, December 13, 2005

God I hate snow!!!

How do you Americans live in this stuff? I am absolutely freezing my ass off!! I am an Australian, and we are not accostomed to this kind of weather, as we do not have snow and low temperatures like American winters do. If you notice, I am never around in the winter; I am usually elsewhere. I am very tempted to return to Arizona, or even Australia. My worst nightmare would be to be trapped in one of the Northwestern states where they have several feet of snow. I did enjoy watching some children have a snowball fight in the park today. Was very funny. I should throw a snowball at Bobby. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on this one. I don't care much for the colder weather. Course, I don't have to worry about it too much. Doesn't get real cold here in Bama!

penguin_girl76 said...

I love snow. The snow around here just got rained away. I fear we may have a Christmas that's rainy and miserable instead of just miserable.